MFP!!! how doth i love thee

Options
so i was just clicking on a few adds posted about this here website and was reading through them and there was this one chick on the Wu-Yi site that said she lost 24pounds in two months... well guess what people!
i did that on this site absolute FREE without any fad dieting and yes i have binged on occasions and have had take-away/junk food (including maccas and KFC)

three cheers for MFP!!! and Mike!!!
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    so i was just clicking on a few adds posted about this here website and was reading through them and there was this one chick on the Wu-Yi site that said she lost 24pounds in two months... well guess what people!
    i did that on this site absolute FREE without any fad dieting and yes i have binged on occasions and have had take-away/junk food (including maccas and KFC)

• jnb0203
    jnb0203 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oh wow thats great!

Back in the spring I used Sparkpeople and really liked it, but I hit a plateau and quit dieting. Over the summer I signed up for South Beach Diet Online for a trial and really didn't care to much for it. I was about to do weight watchers online when I came across this site and I really love it! Its so easy and user friendly! I have been on here everyday ever since signing up and I love it.

Cheers to MFP as well!!! :drinker:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    :laugh: ...let me count the ways... I hear Roger Rabbit in the background, lol! But seriously, so many of us have found our way here, and then truly found our way, to becoming a much better person, by being here! you are abso right about MFP having ALL the tools, and resources to empower us to become the people we will become! And oh yeah, the abso bestest part is My Family Peeps! Sparkle Kilt hugz to each and every one of us! :heart:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options

Uhh...what are maccas? Oh and congrats to you for what you've lost so far. I think that's fantastic! Isn't this site great?! :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Uhh...what are maccas? Oh and congrats to you for what you've lost so far. I think that's fantastic! Isn't this site great?! :flowerforyou:

I think--but could be wrong--that it's Aussie slang for McDonald's. Obliged is an Aussie--kangoo.gif
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options

I think--but could be wrong--that it's Aussie slang for McDonald's. Obliged is an Aussie--kangoo.gif

oh i loves it and am going to keep it :bigsmile:
    kangoo.gif

but yes its slang for mcdonald's sorry i keep forgetting:ohwell:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options

oh i loves it and am going to keep it :bigsmile:
    kangoo.gif

but yes its slang for mcdonald's sorry i keep forgetting:ohwell:

See? I can still learn something new everyday. :laugh: