Have got my weight loss kit started!

Options
Yahoo! I'm going to beat this battle of the bulge! I have the most important thing... MFP..., Wii Fit and yesterday I purchased two books; The Biggest Loser Cookbook and Eat this Don't Eat that.

All I need is an organized kitchen w/ actual counter space, a food scale and a measuring tape and my tool kit will be complete.

I'm down 4lbs thanks to using MFP for two weeks!! :heart:

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Yahoo! I'm going to beat this battle of the bulge! I have the most important thing... MFP..., Wii Fit and yesterday I purchased two books; The Biggest Loser Cookbook and Eat this Don't Eat that.

All I need is an organized kitchen w/ actual counter space, a food scale and a measuring tape and my tool kit will be complete.

I'm down 4lbs thanks to using MFP for two weeks!! :heart:
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    that's great! Good luck!
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Nice Work, keep that energy and before you know it you will be at your goal!!! :bigsmile:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I never did get the tape however I have wanted to and I have heard really good things about that eat this not that book. Good luck!!
  • naemmy
    Options
    hi, where do u buy your cookbook Eat this don'teat that cookbook? I did a search and nothing came up. Thanks nancy
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i just found that book "don't eat that eat this" is great. never thought some of the items they said not to eat. i will keep this in my car. DH & i went to the book store yesturday to see if they had a smaller one for the car/purse. i happened to find mine at goodwill. what luck didn't know it just came out either.
    good luck
    chipper