Over Cals and lovin it

Options
So last night we went out got home late so I woke up late, no breakfast. PB & J for lunch, and we went out for dinner. For the FIRST TIME in 30 days I went over my calories (by 100 cals). I didn't work out today and thats partly to blame, but I don't feel bad and I'm not gonna get mad at myself...in fact I'm gonna celebrate by eating ice cream....but just a little, I don't wanna totally over do it :laugh: I'm proud of myself for my progress and feel I deserve one "bad" day :tongue:

Replies

• Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    So last night we went out got home late so I woke up late, no breakfast. PB & J for lunch, and we went out for dinner. For the FIRST TIME in 30 days I went over my calories (by 100 cals). I didn't work out today and thats partly to blame, but I don't feel bad and I'm not gonna get mad at myself...in fact I'm gonna celebrate by eating ice cream....but just a little, I don't wanna totally over do it :laugh: I'm proud of myself for my progress and feel I deserve one "bad" day :tongue:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    I wouldnt even consider 100 calories over, a bad day! I'm glad you feel no guilt, that is a good step forward! I still get the guilt thing sometimes.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I think that sometimes it's a GOOD thing to take a day off, so to speak. Not that you're gonna consume mega calories, but treating youraelf to an indulgence, and letting your body rest and recover can do you a world of good! :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I declare today "Guiltless Sunday!"

000200D5.gif
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't consider 100 calories as going over either. :wink:

Enjoy your day!!