Gummy Multivitamins?

Options
Hi, I'm a teenager, and I'm looking for a good multivitamin. I have the One a Day Teen Advantage for her Multivitamin but it's much too big for me to swallow. I've never been good at swallowing pills, so I think a gummy multivitamin would be better for me, or at least a smaller pill. Any suggestions?

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I would try the gummy ones because pretty much all multivitamins are big.
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I take Slice of Life Multi Gummy. Love it!
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I take the VitaFusion Gummy vitamins. They are for adults(and you count as one!). If you have a Sam's or Costco, you can get the giant bucket! They are also now being sold at Walmart, I believe.
  • JennMuc
    JennMuc Posts: 70
    Options
    the one-a-day people make a women's petite pill (smaller pill) probably not in all varieties (like teen, 50+, etc) but it's worth a try...not sure about the gummy ones really except that you are supposed to take 2 gummies a day and there is 50 in the big bottle (at a higher price than the pills) so one bottle isn't even enough for a whole month...
  • jlm7183
    jlm7183 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    There's a one a day gummie that is pretty similar to most other one a day vitamins. I have trouble getting really nauseated when I take whole vitamins and the gummies seem to be much easier on my stomach.
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I take the Target Up & Up brand for children. I really like them compared to the adult gummy versions.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Centrum also makes chewable ones that taste just like orange baby aspirin. My husband takes those because he also has issues with large pills.
  • Dahlface13
    Dahlface13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend takes the VitaCrave gummies and he likes them.
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I take the gummy VitaCrave ones. They taste like candy, which is great in the morning. =)
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I take the Target Up & Up brand for children. I really like them compared to the adult gummy versions.

I also take childrens vitamins, because I cannot swallow horse pills! My doctor is the one who recomended I take the childrens flinstones. They are not gummy, but a vitamin nontheless.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I take the Up&Up Target brand adult multivitamin gummies. I love them! I also take the calcium chew supplements which you can get in caramel or chocolate flavor!
  • eviltwinkie
    eviltwinkie Posts: 153
    Options
    gummy vits for the win. For whatever reason, regular multi's and b vitamins will make me burp the vitamin all day or actually make me a little sick to my stomach. Has yet to happen with gummys. Centrum chewable was a little too nasty - gave those away.

I figure, with the gummys, its got to be better than taking nothing.