Hi

Options
I'm Lindsey living in Ky. I joined this site awhile back. I saw when I joined I had 203 and I don't even remember that.
I am on here to track my weight and also see others who've lost weight. Maybe I can lose it this time. I was taking s bipolar med and It made me gain 40 pounds. :angry:
I'm 245 right now and this is the highest I've ever been and it's really depressing.
My mother and I started weight watches a month ago, I lost 4 or 5 pounds, in 2 weeks i think. Then we just stopped.
Theres nothing like being 140 and I can't wait to see those numbers again.

I have 4 kids also.

Replies

• misslindsey
    misslindsey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm Lindsey living in Ky. I joined this site awhile back. I saw when I joined I had 203 and I don't even remember that.
    I am on here to track my weight and also see others who've lost weight. Maybe I can lose it this time. I was taking s bipolar med and It made me gain 40 pounds. :angry:
    I'm 245 right now and this is the highest I've ever been and it's really depressing.
    My mother and I started weight watches a month ago, I lost 4 or 5 pounds, in 2 weeks i think. Then we just stopped.

I have 4 kids also.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

I have 4 kids also.

:flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP:drinker:

You CAN DO IT...we all can....we set our goals, we decide we're doing it for US then we can set mini goals...I'm inspired when I see how others MFP members seem to be succeeding well going that route.

Try and see if you can begin anew today....and just grab that water bottle....and chug a lug....great place to start making changes.... :drinker:

Glad to see you made it back...what a great first step!!!:flowerforyou:
  • bethskiles
    Options
    88002.png

Welcome to a fellow Kentuckian. This is a good sight to come for encouragement and support- also exercise and dieting tips. Beth S
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome MissLindsey - You can do it... Just give it your best! :flowerforyou: