Starting Over! New job New ME!

Options
khoran45
khoran45 Posts: 91 Member
Im staring the program over. I just got a new job and its going to be a better, less stressed healthier me! This time I have my handsome husband doing it with me!

Could use some more girl power support and buddies out there!! Im trying the Couch to 5K program too.
Good luck all!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My name is Christy and I'm 31, been married 4 years and at the beginning of my journey I had that same 30 pounds of happy fat. I am about half way through it now. Good luck and I will be cheering you on!!!
  • hollistwhirl
    Options
    hello im new to this site. seems like i am always starting over, but i guess thats ok. any how any support would be great!!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, and congrats on your new job, and for finding the man of your dreams!

Unfortunately, I have never had "happy fat" -- my pounds have been actually quite miserable! But feel free to add me as a friend!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new job and new man :) Feel free to add me. I'm a newbie but I already love MFP!
  • hollistwhirl
    Options
    wishing you, your other half , job, and weight loss all the best..:)
  • kimberlilloyd
    Options
    You can do it! I'm at 201, and have so far to go...keep on thinking positive! I believe in you! :)