newbie...need ....support......

Options
Hello i am new to the site...tring to find a good support group..as i was saying earlier in a coment i had put on a post.....I have been dealing with weight all my life. And i guess you could say i have been a yo-yo diet person...I quit smoking ciggs and quit drinking about 10 yrs ago...and i have turned to food..as another bad habit..i feel sometimes trapped that i may never loose the weight i need to loose....but at the same time i dont want to set a bad example for my daughter....well if anyone relates....please dont hesitate to write....thanks a bunch

Replies

• karona313
    karona313 Posts: 37
    Options
    Please add me!!! I would love the support as well!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and feel free to add me!! I feel like I have been on a diet my whole life, without ever getting anyway. But since joining MFP, and getting so much support, it has made a huge difference! I am dropping pounds and inches, and you will too! Good luck to you!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Remember that this is about a change of lifestyle, not just a diet. Use the tools here and the supportive friends and you will be successful. Please email me a little about yourself and I'll be happy to add you as a supportive friend.