Today's agenda

Options
Well, we had plannced on going to the fall harvest apple festival but we are a bit head and body achy cold feeling. Drats!!!!

So we are staying in, cleaning the house to help us rid the GERM!!!!

BOO HOO!!!!!

But it needs to be done.....

Gonna stick with healthy foods today, ahd a few cookies and pieces of home made fudge this weekend. Not enought to hurt me, but too much to help.

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Well, we had plannced on going to the fall harvest apple festival but we are a bit head and body achy cold feeling. Drats!!!!

BOO HOO!!!!!

Gonna stick with healthy foods today, ahd a few cookies and pieces of home made fudge this weekend. Not enought to hurt me, but too much to help.
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Hello, i have had an awful cold as well!! Its no fun to be stuck in the house feeling miserable:grumble: I am with ya, had some homemade banana bread, i was happy i didn't totally indulge, but like ya said, it didn't help at all!! Good luck this week! Cara
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

BOO HOO!!!!!

:flowerforyou: Hope you all feel better quickly!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: So sorry to hear you have a crappy cold...:grumble: Maybe take advantage of getting caught up on some rest....you body needs more now as it's fighting things off:drinker:
    Hello, i have had an awful cold as well!! Its no fun to be stuck in the house feeling miserable:grumble: I am with ya, had some homemade banana bread, i was happy i didn't totally indulge, but like ya said, it didn't help at all!! Good luck this week! Cara
  • JanCar
    Options
    Awww, I'm with all you guys. It was a beautiful weekend up here in Northern Michigan (today's a little cooler). However, as I mentioned in another thread, I had laser eye surgery Thursday and haven't been able to do much of anything so far. No exercise at all! And, yesterday we had a big 40th b-day party planned for my hubby which had to be cancelled only a day and a half prior! Talk about a bummer! Due to the procedure I had, there was more recovery time involved and the doc said no way to the festivities. So, all in all, I had quite a lame weekend!:sad:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    It's our 17th wedding anniversary, we were away camping but decided to come home after just one night.
    Had planned on going to a restaurant, but we're home now and my loving hubby - who is a computer technician has decided to reroute the server - so I'm sitting here bored stupid instead.