New to MFP

Ocguevarra
Ocguevarra Posts: 7
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to introduce myself, I am new to MFP...just started a couple of days ago! I am a busy mom who works part-time. Looking forward to utilizing MFP to track what I eat...haven't logged in any exercise yet...the calorie counting is a little rough. Just hoping it will get easier down the road. This weekend I'll be basically living out of our cooler while watching my daughter play softball all weekend, plus we are getting together with family for father's day(yikes!!). I have to say I am not looking forward to it-I'll need a lot of will power while going out to eat.

Replies

• mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147
    The cool thing about MFP is the database that everyone and their brothers have added about almost any kind of food under the sun. I actually did it opposite you.....logged exercise first, then started logging food a few weeks later. You'll also find that as you log more and more, you'll become much more proficient and be able to log a meal in just a couple of minutes.

Glad you're here!!! This place is a great tool to help you get on track and stay on track!
This discussion has been closed.