Looking for Support during my weight loss journey

Options
Mel36Run
Mel36Run Posts: 114 Member
Hello Everyone!

I am looking for support during my weight loss journey. I started at 244 pounds. I am currently down to 179. I was feeling discouraged and my Dr. suggested I check out this site. I am a married Mother of 2. I am fortunate to have the opportunity to be a stay at home mom right now. I have been struggling the past month with my weight loss journey. I tend to sabotage myself with binge eating when I start to become too successful at my weight loss. I have been a little down the past week because my hip has been bothering me and I can't do the workouts that I normally do. I really like to workout. I seemed to have problems with my eating from time to time though. I appreciate all of you taking the time to read this and good luck on your journey!

SW 244
CW 179
GW 150

Replies

• Ocguevarra
    Options
    You can add me...its good to have more support!
  • Nit2Winit11
    Options
    You can add me!
  • ribbit2937
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I love the support and community this site offers when we hit blocks like you've been having (and it happens to all of us!)
    -Kirsten
  • sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Options
    You can add me. I started at 238 and am eagerly waiting to get below 200. This site is a great support.
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss to-date! That's a huge achievement. I'm sending you a request. I'm sure you'll find an abundance of support on this site. After joining, I feel so silly for ever trying to do this on my own without this type of support system. Welcome and good luck!
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    You can add me! (You're doing a great job!!!)
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have been doing great! And MFP seems to be a great place to be--I know I am excited about the change. We all can have a few bad days--I know how that goes. I'm a SAHM of three--would love it if you added me!:):flowerforyou:
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Way to go on your weight loss so far!
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like. ^_^
  • megenglish
    megenglish Posts: 10
    Options
    you can add me... we're all facing the same problems and need support.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Don't be down on yourself, you have made a tremendous difference for your body already!! It WILL come off. All of us here go through these ups and downs with our weight loss and can totally relate. It's normal for our bodies to resist us and our emotions to get in the way once in awhile, but it will pass. Add me if you need some support!
  • karenlmartel
    karenlmartel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! you can add me too!
  • ellsbells555
    ellsbells555 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself, just having goals and targets is a huge step. More than most people make. We all need a bit of support and encouragement sometimes too... and yes, we all have binge days as well! Feel free to add me!