Face - Before...During (No after because I'm NOT done)

Options
eeeekie
eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
I've only lost 36lbs since joining MFP in March. This before picture was taken in London (5 Months before MFP) while on a trip to see my ex's family after the death of his father. I'm not sure of my weight, I do know I weighed more than that picture after I got back. Anyway, it's 36lbs and I'm only now just noticing the difference in my face/body since I started MFP. This picture SHOCKED me while I was looking through my photos and realized how far I've come even before joining MFP. I was/am just TOO big and life is TOO short to waste it on being unhealthy and unhappy.

I'm not done, I'll never be done. This just reassures me that I'm on the right path and my journey will never end.

250563_10150651805080287_677240286_19265410_5328087_n.jpg

Replies

• deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look great!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Your doing it well done your looking so much better well done
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    wonderful!!!
  • clothcat
    clothcat Posts: 8
    Options
    Well done - you look fab.
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation - your face has shrunk!! Great job :flowerforyou:
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I wouldn't say "only lost"...you've done amazing, that's almost 10 lbs a month! Be proud and keep on truckin', you can make it. :)
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You're a true inspiration. You look wonderful and you have a great attitude that will no doubt serve to push you through this challenge! Way to go :0)
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Lots of great changes. Good for you!! Take it to the finish line!
  • shortly24
    shortly24 Posts: 18
    Options
    Fantastic! It''s awesome to see the progress you've made. And so encouraging when you see *proof* of how you are looking different (and better!)
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look so different, so pretty. Well done on your success so far and best wishes for the future. There will be some awesome pictures when you're at goal!
  • mariumosman
    Options
    You may have lost 36 lbs, but it looks like you've lost a hell of a lot more!! I bet you've lost masses of inches! You look great, congratulation! P.S. 36 lbs is a massive amount and remember we didn't get overweight over night. It'll take time and it'll be for life!!:flowerforyou:
  • iStace2000
    iStace2000 Posts: 42
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Well done!
  • parisianskies002
    Options
    Wow what a difference! You can definitely tell because your face looks a lot slimmer and shows your features. Well done :)
  • littlelaurabear
    Options
    great job, looking good. keep up the good work! x
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    Massive difference, you look fab x
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Wow you look great - what an awesome change! Keep up the good work - I know you will!
  • iwillbexxs
    Options
    Whoa careful with the ''never end''. You don't want to keep losing weight forever! But well done :) I'm sure you'll manage to reach your goal given what you've achieved already.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference! Great job!!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    i dont think you should say ONLY lost cause that is AWESOME work girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!