Half way through my journey

Options
I'm 16 months in to my journey.... so far I have lost 74lbs and I do feel great, although I'm only at my half way point, and I still feel like I have a long way to go. I have joined MFP to get back to keeping track of my caloric intake/exercise as I seem to have plateaued, and to hopefully have some support on the final part of my journey. My short term goal is to have lost 120lbs total by my 40th birthday next year

I am enjoying this journey of weight loss and it has turned out to be one of self discovery going through some major life changing experiences in this last 16 months as well. I've yo-yo'd all my life with weight, never having been as big as I was 16 months ago, but I've always struggled to "maintain" a constant weight.

The great thing about losing weight is that I am now able to exercise, which is something I have always enjoyed, but let slip by the wayside in favour of other things that became more important in my life. I have now taken up karate, running and I've had to confidence to go back to swimming.

Replies