Work Out Videos? Which ones do you do?

Options
Morning!!

Just curious as to which home workouts you guys do? Right now I am doing Slim in 6 ~ it's really working, but I know that once I finish the 6 weeks, I will want to try something else.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Replies

• wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire!!! :) Love Chalene Johnson!
  • katemarjoram
    katemarjoram Posts: 203
    Options
    I did Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred during May - it consists of three levels which are normally done for 10 days each. Including the warm up and cool down it takes about 25 minutes. I have also bought her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD which goes for about 55 minutes. I did that one today and yesterday I did both levels 2 and 3 of 30 Day Shred.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    How about 30 days? Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I have heard so many people talk about it here that i had to get it. It is a 30 min workout including warm up/cool down. All you need is a mat and small weights. I am on day 9 and i swear my whole body is changing. If you do a search you will find loads of info & before/afters.

Good luck :smile:
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Currently wrapping up Jillian Micales Ripped in 3o0, starting 6 week 6 pack (hers as well) And I will be starting the 30 day shred Monday (Jillians as well) I LOVE them! Such a great burn!
    Good luck!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    S H R E D

♥ It
  • catlady100
    catlady100 Posts: 154
    Options
    Seriously Strong- Gin Miller
    Split Sessions- Kelley Coffey-Meyer
    Olympic Lifting- Kelley Coffey-Meyer
    Atletica- Illaria Montignari

Just received but haven't done yet : Power 90 (said to be comparable to P90x- but much cheaper), ASAP Hollywood Boot Camp (Paul Katami) and Butts and Guts (Cathe Friedrich)
    Power 90 is rated highly by someone i know, and the other two dvds i saw clips and they were rated highly on Collagevideo.com
  • ChChCharlie
    Options
    I've been doing jillian micheals 30 day shred and I can see a difference after 10 days! Want to get her 6 week abs too. Hoping to start Insanity on 1st July... If my knee is up to it!
  • kctbo
    kctbo Posts: 29
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels....you can never go wrong with her!
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I still love the shred. I did the full 30 days initially, and now I do it about 4/5 times a week, I alternate the levels.
    I also borrowed the Billy Blanks' Tae Bo collection, which is great fun.

Really, really like workout dvd's - never thought I would!
  • CodyD18
    CodyD18 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've done workouts from Power 90, P90X, Insanity, and Supreme 90. Supreme 90 actually isn't too bad. It's cheaper production but it only costs 20 dollars. Oh, and Rush Fit. Which is the workout DVD is Georges St. Pierre (The MMA fighter)
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    I've done
    Bob Harper Body Rev Cardio
    Bob Harper Yoga for the Warrior
    Bob Harper Super Strength
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
  • glamroxjax
    glamroxjax Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am in love with TurboFire. I do a TurboFire/Brazil Butt Life hybrid. <3