Got my dress!

Options
Yay I picked up my maid of honor dress yesterday and I think it looks great. I am so happy with my weightloss so far. I am not at my goal yet but I am so thrilled that I like how I look in my dress. The skirt part (its a 2 piece) is even a little bigger on me now than when I went for my fitting a few weeks ago. I didn't have them adjust it since I was worried about them making it too tight and not being able to breathe, but at this rate I may need to pin it next week to keep it up. Overall the dress is a little too big, I think it looks good but I could handle it being a little smaller yet. I love this site and everyone is so supportive to get to these goals!!!!!!

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Yay I picked up my maid of honor dress yesterday and I think it looks great. I am so happy with my weightloss so far. I am not at my goal yet but I am so thrilled that I like how I look in my dress. The skirt part (its a 2 piece) is even a little bigger on me now than when I went for my fitting a few weeks ago. I didn't have them adjust it since I was worried about them making it too tight and not being able to breathe, but at this rate I may need to pin it next week to keep it up. Overall the dress is a little too big, I think it looks good but I could handle it being a little smaller yet. I love this site and everyone is so supportive to get to these goals!!!!!!
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look great. It is a beautiful dress too. Love the color...
    Keep up the determination it is really paying off....

Alisha
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    OOOoooh, I love that dress, it looks awesome on you!! I hear ya on the altering, it always makes me nervous when I need something to fit smaller. For my sisters wedding they cut the dress to much and I was so uncomfy during the wedding and reception. Even though it feels great to know you need it altered, I would totally agree with just pinning it!!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    wow, you look beautiful! what a great dress :) Congratulations!
  • luvchi3
    luvchi3 Posts: 167
    Options
    you look amazing, what a great feeling that is to have it be a little too big on you, congrats on all your hard work, have a great time at the wedding!!!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your gown looks great on you. :happy:

I'll be wearing a similar style (in a copper color) at an upcoming wedding on Halloween.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Beautiful dress! You look great!:flowerforyou:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!