Official Diamond Challenge Members

Options
13»

Replies

• nkfowler74
    nkfowler74 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have been looking all over for the list of DITR teams/partners. Can someone please post the link or tell me where to find it? Thanks!!
  • yacekl
    yacekl Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    ok I'm ready I really need this!!!! I've had a rough day. Go DITR!!!

Where do I weigh in and how do I but the challenge in my friend list?:blushing:
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    I have been looking all over for the list of DITR teams/partners. Can someone please post the link or tell me where to find it? Thanks!!

I don't think she has it up yet....
  • nkfowler74
    Options

I don't think she has it up yet....

Thanks Doll! (have always wanted to say that like the men in old black & white movies...lol)
  • Fergieberg
    Fergieberg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone in the challenge! (just a little more luck to DITR, cuz your going to need it)
  • yacekl
    Options
    ok it is 6:07pm where I am at . And I still don't know where to weigh in. Anybody out there have an answer for me? :huh:
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    ok it is 6:07pm where I am at . And I still don't know where to weigh in. Anybody out there have an answer for me? :huh:

Me too, I keep checking and I can't find anything. I've sent the friend requests to the DITR and to the official Diamond Challenge, but it's as if nobody's been online. If you happen to figure it out, send the info my way too
  • yacekl
    Options

Me too, I keep checking and I can't find anything. I've sent the friend requests to the DITR and to the official Diamond Challenge, but it's as if nobody's been online. If you happen to figure it out, send the info my way too
    [/quote

I will . I'll check in later cause I have to go out for awhile. ]
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    DITR: Check the profile page. The weigh-in for you guys was not supposed to be this Friday, rather by this Sunday. She's currently working on the form and teams as I'm typing this.
  • yacekl
    Options
    ok thanks DD.:wink:
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Woohoo go DITR team! Can't wait to get started again! Bizarrely a tummy bug has helped me get back on track!

I had my best week when I had flu followed by pneumonia. It totally off-set my big vacation calorie splurge. :drinker: Hope you and your tummy are better now.

I am pumped and ready for round 3! Cannot wait to meet the new teammates.
  • nkfowler74
    Options
    I think we were all confused because the other post for the Diamond Challenge stated the following:

Please pay attention to the following important dates:

Sunday, June 12th
    First day to register for the challenge

Friday, June 17th
    Last day to register for the challenge

Friday, June 17th
    You MUST weigh in on Friday BEFORE 7 p.m.

Monday, June 20th:
    1st day of the challenge! Let's go Diamonds!
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    I think we were all confused because the other post for the Diamond Challenge stated the following:

Sunday, June 12th

Friday, June 17th

Friday, June 17th

Monday, June 20th:

I believe she meant all future weigh ins. She's changed it so that you all weigh in on the same day now.
  • DiamondsInTheRough
    Options
    Hi Jamaica,

I thought I had made the cut. But I didn't see Tasia L anywhere :frown:

Thanks

Hey Tasia, sorry for the late reply! You DID make the cut. I just have to make a few edits to the list.
  • DiamondsInTheRough
    Options

Sunday, June 12th

Friday, June 17th

Friday, June 17th

Monday, June 20th:

I totally messed that up!!! It was supposed to say that the 1st weigh in was on Sunday and the following weigh ins were on Fridays. Sorry guys!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I just completed the registration form 5 minutes ago, too late to be included?
  • Gourdmama
    Gourdmama Posts: 8
    Options
    Well I have been kiced off of the dolls team. But I still wish you all the best in this challange!
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    We are coming up to the end of week 2, and I predict another win by the Diamond Dolls! :)
  • DiamondsInTheRough
    Options
    We are coming up to the end of week 2, and I predict another win by the Diamond Dolls! :)

Definitely a FLUKE.... and the battle is CLOSE. Don't get comfortable Dolls!