any good movies lately?

Options
So last night i was bored so i went to a website where you can watch movies for free.... and i saw
August Rush.... wow thats a great movie!!! I also saw Catch and Release the other day which was pretty good....

have you all seen any good movies lately?

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    So last night i was bored so i went to a website where you can watch movies for free.... and i saw
    August Rush.... wow thats a great movie!!! I also saw Catch and Release the other day which was pretty good....

have you all seen any good movies lately?
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    I just watched "What happens in vegas" with ashton kuchter and cameron diaz. I thought it was really cute!

I am about to watch "Made of Honor"

"Mamma Mia" was good too, but its a musical so I dont know if youre into that kind of thing
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    OMGosh! So many to list that we've seen lately...Baby Mama...hilarious! Chaos Theories...it has Ryan Reynolds in it. Not his typical movie but very good overall. We also saw Made of Honor and What happens in Vegas...great! 21 is a pretty good one too.....
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i just saw fireproof lastnight, it is really great for couples.
  • mariahandkara
    Options
    yeah we saw iron man, great special effects, you now every now and then you need a good i dont need to pay attention movie, but honestly i was always a batman fan