NSV!!!!!

Options
So a while back, I was in desparate need of jeans. I went out but did not have a lot of time so I just tried on a handful that I found right away. Usually I will try on about 15 pairs or pants in different styles and cuts but walk away without buying any. I have a hard time finding a good fit.

When I tried on pants, there were 2 pairs that pretty much fit me but were pretty tight at the waist but I NEEDED dark wash jeans so I got them and decided I would just wear loose/ baggy shirts with them. I was able to wear them fine standing up (not the most comfortable but still NEEDED them) but when I sat down for long periods of time, I felt so uncomfortable and my back really started to bother me. And since they definately gave me a muffin top, I only hada few options of shirts that hid it.

Side note: Since it has been pretty hot here the past few weeks (and I have NOT done laundry!) I have been digging into my summer dresses so I have not put these pants on for a couple weeks.

Anyways to continue, today was going to be a cooler day, so I decided to take the jeans out (seeing as they were the ONLY clean pair of jeans I had). and I am pleased to say NO MORE MUFFIN TOP. Still a little pressure on my stomach when I sit for a while but not to where it is bothing my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next goal, taking these pants go to charity because they dont fit me!

Replies

• Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    GREAT NSV! You should be proud!
  • Mandired78
    Mandired78 Posts: 69
    Options
    Great work! That's a fantastic NSV!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I think that is one of the best nsv! I love it when I try on clothes and they don't fit anymore. It never gets old!!! CONGRATS!!!! :D
  • netgirl224
    netgirl224 Posts: 64
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV! Keep it up!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Looks like your local department store need to stock up on jeans, cause you need to go shopping for some smaller ones. Good NSV to measure success by.
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    That is Awesome!!!
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I always think of this as shopping in my own closet! :laugh: I love when clothes I already own, but couldn't wear comfortably start to magically fit again. Makes the wardrobe so much bigger.

Congratz on the GREAT nsv! :flowerforyou:
  • mhig011975
    mhig011975 Posts: 181
    Options
    NSV? never heard of this term. any ways keep up the good work
  • SarahE12345
    Options
    NSV? never heard of this term. any ways keep up the good work

It stands for "non-scale victory"
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Way to goooo!
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    The dreaded jeans!!!! I love this NSV - keep up the good work (it's a wonderful idea to donate your clothes when they get too big)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!