New here and feeling great!

Options
I joined MFP about 3 days ago. I know its too soon but I can feel the difference in my energy. I have more energy now and I am less tired. I feel like I have lost some weight but it may be too soon to predict and I am not stepping on my scale until it's been a week. I hope to keep everyone posted I feel like I finally found something that works! Counting calories on your own can be very difficult and annoying so I am glad that I can input my daily food and exercise. I have been reading some success stories and it makes me even more excited. Hope to meet new people on here :-)

-Edily.

Replies

• jentopper
    jentopper Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! I've been on here for almost one week now and have noticed a change as well. Best of luck with everything!!
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here a couple of months -- there are some wonderful, supportive people on the site. They really help keepme motivated ! :smile:

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • EdilyB12
    EdilyB12 Posts: 42
    Options
    I see that. There really are great people on here. Thanks for responding guys :-)
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me, love having others for support and to help support them!
  • xdmsilvax
    xdmsilvax Posts: 4
    Options
    I know how you feel, I feel the exact same way, I joined maybe to weeks ago, but yes!! after a few days of doing it on my iphone I'm feeling great and have lost weight too.
  • EdilyB12
    EdilyB12 Posts: 42
    Options
    Glad to hear about you guys success stories! :-)