Hit my goal weight today!

Options
So excited to step on the scale and see the magic goal-weight number. Can hardly believe it. But I don't feel like I am ready to stop yet. I am now focusing on shaping and toning, and maybe shedding a few more. How have others celebrated hitting their goal? I want to pig out on a pint of B&J icecream, but that seems totally counter-intuitive.

Replies

• beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    yay! good for u!
  • emilyr9602
    emilyr9602 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    congratulations! I can't wait to see that day! Hoping to get there by the end of this month! And I think you deserve some B & J ice cream...but maybe just stick to a spoonful or two ;-)
  • Charlottekd
    Options
    Yay Well done!!

Um...celebrate by getting yourself something new, that you wouldn't have worn / had before the weight loss. Great motivation for maintaining your new weight!!

Be proud :)
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's so great!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bcatgray
    bcatgray Posts: 41
    Options
    That is totally awesome! I still haven't decided on a goal weight for myself, but this is definitely motivation for me to get it set and work even harder toward it. Thanks for sharing. :happy:
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Nooooo!!!!! Don't do that!!!! Congrats, your reward is seeing the difference and feeling good in your own skin! Maybe go out and buy something sexy and flaunt your accomplishments!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT JOB WELL DONE!

I celebrated with a new bikini, O.P.I nailpolishes, & a navel ring that says 'LOVE' for I love my new body & my workout life. I feel so wonderful.

GO GET SOMETHIN' WONDERFUL :flowerforyou:
  • jmconway1
    jmconway1 Posts: 29
    Options
    wow that's great! congrats!!!!!!
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! great job!!!
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    congrats! that is a HUGE accomplishment! God bless
  • kctbo
    kctbo Posts: 29
    Options
    Buy the ice cream, but only eat a small amount...save some for each day that you feel the need for some. Continue your hardwork-go out and buy a new pair of jeans or a bathing suit!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!! I hit my goal weight a while back and then decided the same thing- I'd like to lose a few more lbs (5-10) and work more on tone :)
  • glamroxjax
    glamroxjax Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    yay congrats!!!! WOOHOO!!!
  • atisketataskets
    Options
    Great to hear ... Congratulations!
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Do something fun, perhaps something you've been putting off or didn't dare to at your starting weight.
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! I'm less than 20 pounds from mine. What's your plan for maintenance? AS happy as I am to be getting close, I am getting nervous about reaching there and maintaining it.
  • katyrose221
    katyrose221 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I haven't even thought maintanence. I have gotten so used to eating less (when I started logging my average calorie intake was 2,000 or more per day and now I am lucky if I can hit 1,400, and I am rarely hungry). My big thing is not getting back into eating as much sugary stuff as I did before. I guess I can just relax a bit more, but I will still keep track on here. I don't ever want to be overweight again, unless I am pregnant. I just still can't believe I actually did it. I didn't think I had it in me to keep going. I guess I am going to have to re-learn again how to eat so I maintain, but don't gain. Something for me to ponder for a while.