Night Eating...

2»

Replies

• poptastic
    poptastic Posts: 151 Member
    How about having a herbal tea or even a regular tea with milk instead of eating? Herbal tea is calorie free and fills up your stomach :-)
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    There is no reason you can't eat after 7pm. You just have to work it into your calories for the day!

I agree! I have a small snack an hour or so before bed and just make sure that I'm not going over my calories. As long as your not binge eating or something it's totally fine!
  • That was my huge downfall as well. Oddly, once I started MFP it sort of just... disappeared. Maybe I'm using my time on the boards here instead of stuffing my face? :laugh: Try stocking frozen grapes in your freezer so that when you do want/need a late in the day snack, grab those. They take longer to eat and are lower in calories!

• I made it without doing it last night...but WOW was it rough!! lol

Also wanted to say... you made it through the 1st day so pat yourself on the back! Every day is an accomplishment!
  • heatherdoll40
    heatherdoll40 Posts: 42 Member
    There isn't any thing wrong with a little snack at night. However if you think this little habit of eating when entering the kitchen at night is hindering you in you goals, you should work to retrain your mind not to think ok we are in the kitchen lets eat. I guess your in for a few more rough nights, but you'll get there no problem.:wink: