No longer changing :( PICS

Abrasue
Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
edited September 28 in Success Stories
It has been about a month since I've taken progress pics. I don't think i'm changing anymore!! :( There is only about a 2-3lb difference, but I don't see anything changing in the way I actually look. I don't really care about the number anymore, just the results. Am I nuts??

about 1 month ago

6weeks1-1.jpg
6weeks2.jpg

Last night

SAM_1273-1.jpg
SAM_1276.jpg

anyone know how to get out of this stall out?? TIA

Replies

• BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    I see more ab definition in the second set of pics. You look great! :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    what kin dof work out are you doing? I would suggest upping the weights to make everything pop.
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    You look hot!! And I would definitely say that you look more toned in the 2nd picture. Well Done x
  • Abrasue
    what kin dof work out are you doing? I would suggest upping the weights to make everything pop.

I do an ab circut every day using the ball for crunches and then plankes and kicks on the mat. and then I try and use the ab crunch with weights machine thingy but thats still super hard. I can't do more then like 20lbs with that thing.
  • You look great... You're more toned in the second pictures! If I were you I would just focus on maintaining now and just keep toning... Women will never get overly muscly. It's not in our make up! You look amazing keep up the good work! I really just think you don't have more to lose so the weight will not come off like it did before...
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Well you look more toned to me, and I don't think it's my imagination.

You're pretty tiny and pretty fit so it doesn't surprise me you're not seeing a LOT of change. The more I lose the less I notice a marked difference in pics.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member

I do an ab circut every day using the ball for crunches and then plankes and kicks on the mat. and then I try and use the ab crunch with weights machine thingy but thats still super hard. I can't do more then like 20lbs with that thing.

Yeah you should maybe head toward the free weights to see what they can do for you.:)

btw you look amazing, congrats on the getting fit!
  • Abrasue
    You look great... You're more toned in the second pictures! If I were you I would just focus on maintaining now and just keep toning... Women will never get overly muscly. It's not in our make up! You look amazing keep up the good work! I really just think you don't have more to lose so the weight will not come off like it did before...

I don't want to get uber muscly, I just want to look FIT, but my arms are not getting bigger, or more toned I should say, and that damn back fat just won't lessen, AT ALL! lol
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    i see improvement. you look fantabulous & i am slighty envious! Yay you! :)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    I see definition in your obliques! Wow great results. You may not see it now but something is working!
  • Abrasue

Yeah you should maybe head toward the free weights to see what they can do for you.:)

oh maannn!! thats the big times there! i'm not sure if I can do that yet! lol
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    You can tell that your body fat % has decreased, definitely.
  • elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Yes. You're nuts. You look great! What on earth would you want to improve upon?
  • Abrasue
    Well you look more toned to me, and I don't think it's my imagination.

You're pretty tiny and pretty fit so it doesn't surprise me you're not seeing a LOT of change. The more I lose the less I notice a marked difference in pics.

i'm totally seeing that. in the first month I dopped like 10lbs. this past months, 3lbs. kinda discouraging but eh, thats life :)
  • Abrasue
    Yes. You're nuts. You look great! What on earth would you want to improve upon?

I just want MORE I guess lol. I still have alot of fat on my legs and love handles. with my stomach I guess I just want to actually see a real 6 pack. I want to be able to count them lol
  • Abrasue
    You can tell that your body fat % has decreased, definitely.

i'm going to check it when I go to the gym this morning. it was at 21% last month.
  • You look skinnier and more toned in the second set of pictures.
    Running helps to show the definition of abs as well!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    I couldn't be more jealous.... I'm :noway: ... Good God, you look amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • Abrasue
    You look skinnier and more toned in the second set of pictures.
    Running helps to show the definition of abs as well!

oh ya baby! running rocks :)
  • Abrasue
    I couldn't be more jealous.... I'm :noway: ... Good God, you look amazing. :flowerforyou:

thanks hun!! you are doing amazing too! you have lots a ton of weight!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!