Apparently I'm Stressed...

Options
Well i went to the docs this morning as I thought I may have hypothyrodism, no/little weight lose, hair lose, front neck discomfort, acne, tired all time, aches and pains(not from exercise), and really sensitive to hot/cold and a few other things. Well my doc seems to think I'm stressed!!!!! WTF. I'm leaving my job because we can afford to and I'm going to enjoy summer off, and then start uni doing something i love(graphic design), i have a wonderful partner and tbh I have never felt more positive except of how tired i am and the hair falling out worrying me. I sleep with lavender on my pillow, i go to zumba twice a week because i love it and find it relaxs me, i also take time out most days to do something i enjoy like read a book. I just dont get how I'm stressed. Am i right to believe this is stress?? xxx

Replies

• Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Well, if you don't feel stressed, then the Dr is wrong!

Did he ask you to have a blood test just in case? If not, you should find a Dr that pays attention to how you feel!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    Well, if you don't feel stressed, then the Dr is wrong!

Did he ask you to have a blood test just in case? If not, you should find a Dr that pays attention to how you feel!

well said. agreed!
  • tinareet
    tinareet Posts: 126
    Options
    nope no blood tests, just felt my stomach and blood pressure and breathing tests, I will wait a few weeks and then go back and demand blood work i think.LOL.
    Xxx