My Before and Current-Lost 56 pounds so far

Options
morawjo
morawjo Posts: 74 Member
Okay, so I have been on here since the beginning of November 2010. I have currently lost a total of 56 pounds from counting my calories thanks to MFP, Jillian Michaels DVD's (30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism,Yoga Meltdown) and the Couch25K. I haven't been too active on the message boards, but absolutely love seeing people's success stories, NSV's and Before and After pictures. I figured, it was finally time to post mine, and maybe it will give me that motivation to tackle those last 19 pounds I want to lose. This website has changed my life, and I am so happy that I came across it. Here are my before and current pictures:

November 30th 2010 (approximately 215 pounds):

November30th2010.jpg

And here is me today, June 16th 2011 at 164 pounds:

june162011-165.jpg

Keep up the great work everyone. This site is amazing and if you are honest and stick to it, you will see results!! Thanks for reading! xoxo

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!