Exercises on Netflix

Options
I have read a lot on her about Netflix having exercise videos but I can't seem to find them. Can I have some titles. Maybe I will be able to pull them up that way.

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I have Netflix also but couldn't find exercise dvd's on there. I found like 2 that were from the 80's LOL. Good luck finding them!

ETA: I think they do have 30 day shred though!
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You have to go to Netflix online and put them in your intant que. Most of the recent ones are only available on DVD.
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    double bump
    :happy:
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Go to Genres - Sport and Fitness - and then in the menu to the left Workouts.

They don't have a ton on instant watch, but they do have quite a few thru DVD. I keep meaning to add Jillian's 30 Day Shed to my DVD que to try it out before I buy it!
  • moodybtch0522
    Options
    This is one I stream from netflix. I did have to search for it. crunch: fat burning ab attack
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I found some, but it won't let me add them to my queue. It's like the the titles are there but there not available or something..
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried looking through Netflix yet, but we have Comcast cable and they have dozens of exercise programs available On Demand for free. I'm thinking it might be time to give some of them a try.
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    there in the sports & fitness they have tons of them. or you can type 30 day shred or jillian micheals and it will bring them up with other suggestions as well :)
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Netflix and Blockbuster have tonsssssssssss of exercise dvd's an that is how I get mine. You just have to put in a name such
    as Billy blanks or tae Bo, Leslie Sansone, 10 Minute Solutions, they have all of these I just mentioned.

And what I do is go to Amazon and find the same dvd's so I can read the reviews to make my decision on which ones
    I want to try. Lots of choices.
  • breezydae
    breezydae Posts: 2
    Options
    Yeah, if you search using "Crunch" all those workouts pop up and they are available through streaming Netflix. I know there are some others on there, but the ones I recognize the most are the Crunch workouts.
  • bwquinn13
    bwquinn13 Posts: 4
    Options
    Search for Tae Bo, Yoga,, Pilates & Crunch and videos will pop up for each. And they will give you recommendations/similar videos. It is hit and miss on what is available and what is instant watch or disc by mail. The Crunch series has the most available workouts via instant stream.
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Just search under "Crunch" or "10 minute solutions."