I am new also

Options
I have been all over the internet looking for a site that was easy to log food onto. I think I have found it.
I over ate today. We have just gone through a hurricane and I think I am still jittery from that. I didn't go over by a whole lot though. That is if I was completely honest with myself.
Hope I can do this.

:bigsmile:

Replies

• brendadarleen
    Options
    I have been all over the internet looking for a site that was easy to log food onto. I think I have found it.
    I over ate today. We have just gone through a hurricane and I think I am still jittery from that. I didn't go over by a whole lot though. That is if I was completely honest with myself.
    Hope I can do this.

• eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    helloo there i are you talking ike
  • brendadarleen
    Options
    Yes. It was pretty devestating. My son and his wife lost their whole house.
    We were without electricy for about a week. We cooked on the grill all the time. The only thing I really missed was a hot shower.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    im in alvin no power till just this fri at 3pm
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Hope I can do this.

So glad you are here....welcome. This is a wonderfully supportive place to be. If you have ANY problems ask someone will always be there to help you out.

Logging calories is pretty easy once you get the hang of it....just do beware...this site is ADDICTIVE!!! I'm sure there is a 12 step program to help...but I don't need it:noway: ( yeah right!) It has also totally changed the way I look at food..Shopping?,look at things, read the nutritional info, put them back on the shelf:grumble: , head for the fresh veggies and fruits.

Glad you made it through Ike ok....and again WELCOME:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Ezzie