9 months + 90 pounds later -- progress report (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• rnprincess
    rnprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look teriffic, thanks for sharing and the inspiration!
  • debleecatello
    debleecatello Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING YOUR PROGRESS REPORT!! YOU GIVE US THE JOLT WE NEED TO KEEP GOING WHEN WE THINK WE CAN'T. I HAVE DONE THIS SOOOOO MANY TIMES OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS AND I JUST CANNOT GET THERE. THIS SITE, WITH ALL THE INSPIRATION AND HELP FROM EVERYONE WHO ARE TRYING , JUST LIKE ME, MAY BE JUST THE THING TO SAVE ME. THANKS, AGAIN, AND ALL THE BEST TO YOU. YOU LOOK GREAT!!
  • sequoialea
    sequoialea Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow! You are so inspiring! Can't wait till I am able to post such a success story!
  • overcomingdiabetes
    Options
    Thanks for the post. This is an inspiration for me to stay consistent with my life style transformation. Great job and keep up the amazing transformation.
  • colbiegirl
    colbiegirl Posts: 138
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible! I hope I look as great as you do!
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This is fabulous
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    What I noticed is the twinkle in your eye.. You look so much more happier and confident! Congrats!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    you are looking fantastic.. :)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    amazing job, love all those numbers, you are such a great motivation:drinker:
    may I add you?
  • MsCizia
    MsCizia Posts: 1
    Options
    amazing. :D
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My coworkers and I (at a hospital) are sitting here staring at your pics and thinking, what an inspiration you are! AWESOME!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I'm affraid it's not good IT@S BLOODY GREAT lol :flowerforyou:

you look just fab i hope i look half as much like you when i have finished my weight loss journey xxx
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job....You look wonderful!
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look amazing!!
  • arh0117
    arh0117 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!! I hope to have just as much success with this as you have! It motivates me so much to see stories like these! Now I really feel like I can do this, no matter what!! THank you!!
  • bron_89
    bron_89 Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow! Very inspirational!
  • taralou20
    taralou20 Posts: 30
    Options
    Well done you!! You look so much younger too!!! It really incredible the amount of motivation it provides when people post these pics!
  • IamFocused
    IamFocused Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • StephEx
    StephEx Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW awesome! Thats about my goal too! Great job!
  • aklindsay
    aklindsay Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration! you've done something really amazing here! from the looks of it, we are about the same size (well i am currently at where you started). we're the same height and everything at least. i'd like to be where you are now by christmas! i know i really have a lot of work to do, but your story really gives me hope! thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!