New on the Block!

Lawdawg445
Lawdawg445 Posts: 3
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Jason. One day I watched a Documentary called Food Inc. It changed my life. The documentary is about how the meat industry raise animals. Such as cattle, pigs, chickens, fish, etc. Basically they are feeding them things that is not normally in their diet. Just so that they will grow faster in a shorter amount of time (i.e. Feeding fish corn) After that I decided that it's time to get my butt of the couch and get the body I have back. I've been dieting for a short amount of time. But I'm blessed because I have not "binged" and I've really changed my quality of life by making wiser choices with how I eat. I'm a police officer by traded so my health is really important to me. I've lost a few pounds already! I'm hoping to hit my goal by December, pray for me! Good Luck to all of you out there as well. Stay Safe!

Replies

• i watched that too. watch Fast Food Nation. Thats a good one too or Supersize Me. A nugget is not looked at hte same way anymore in this house :)
  • snobuni08
    snobuni08 Posts: 54 Member
    Hey NKOTB! Just thought I'd say Good Luck! You seem pretty motivated. Keep up the good work.
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Now I love my meat.. but still.. want to say.. good luck and stay with it. This is a great site and there are some great motivaters on here :))
This discussion has been closed.