Six Pack ShortCuts

Options
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you used the Six Pack ShortCuts program? Any feedback?

Thank you

Replies

• HeatherYevette
    HeatherYevette Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just heard about this, anyone have any experience? I'm interested but would love some first hand info.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Another "abs" program that is disguised as being able to target belly fat. You can't spot train to reduce any body part. Save your money. I'll give you the secret: Calorie deficit, good strength training program, good cardio program.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Want a 6 pack? Work out, and cut your body fat down to around 10% or less.
    You don't even have to do targeted ab exercises.
    There's an old saying, "abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym".
  • HeatherYevette
    HeatherYevette Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Right. I know there's no way to say "Hey self, I want you to take fat from A, B and C. But not D." And the way to get body fat % down is a simple calories in VS. calories out ... what I was wondering about most from SPS guy was his 'afterburn' theory.

Does it hold any water?
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff and taso have it covered :) Eating clean, strength training and cardio will help with the abs.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You'll get "afterburn" from HIIT and from weight training.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Right. I know there's no way to say "Hey self, I want you to take fat from A, B and C. But not D." And the way to get body fat % down is a simple calories in VS. calories out ... what I was wondering about most from SPS guy was his 'afterburn' theory.

Does it hold any water?
    It's BRO science. EPOC ( Excess Post-exercise Oxygen Consumption) steadily goes down 2 hours after workout. It's true that intense training will raise EPOC, but there's no consensus on what the actual percentage is. It may be 15%, it may be 5%. There's also hormone release (HGH) that assists with this. So lots of variables.