NSV!

Options
TraceyL88
TraceyL88 Posts: 7 Member
My boyfriend (who is actually a member on here: nateinaction) and I are in a long distance relationship, so we don't see each other too often. These days, because money is tight, we are waiting until September when I move in with him and his family before we see each other again.

That being said, we Skype pretty often. The other day, I was wearing a green shirt that had once been a bit snug on me (looser clothing, NSV on its own!) and the next day he said to me "You know, that shirt that you were wearing yesterday, it looked kinda baggy on you. Good job!" It made me feel great that he noticed a small difference. That compliment was such a great motivator, now I've added an additional workout to my 30 Day Shred that I'm doing daily. My short term goal is to lose 30 before we move in together, and 50 by December when I move back home!

Replies

• ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Actually seeing a difference is the best part!! Way to go TraceyL88!!
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    great job tracey!!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    SUCH great news :) Those are the best aren't they?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!