it works

Options
fh1951
fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
5 weeks ago today started logging my "if every day is like today in five weeks your weight will be" in my food notes.

i don't log any of my cardio exercise, so mfp doesn't net my calories (but i do log my strength training mwf); i try to keep my actual calories consumed under my daily goal.

anyway, i'm over 5 pounds actual under what mfp projected 5 weeks ago. i've been tracking my weekly weight loss since i started (april 16), and it has been fairly consistent at around 2 pounds per week (not including the first week when i dropped over 7 pounds, but that was an aberration). my goal is set to lose one pound per week. i'm very happy with my results so far!

Replies

• snobuni08
    snobuni08 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep up the good work!
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the awesome work!
  • tweatherford11
    tweatherford11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and what a great idea to note the "If every day was like today" quote. I think I'm gonna do that too!
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You are an inspiration. I needed a jump start, to help with my loss of focus, thank you!!
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    thanks for the encouragement, best wishes to all...
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I will be happy with 2lbs a week! Keep up the hard work!
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Weight chart.com has an awesome set up with current and past charting as well as a 'milestone" section for the future.

I have my goals set out at a pound a week until I meet my goal and it is truly inspirational to see the graph move depending upon my progress (or lack there of!).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!