surgery?

Options
I was wondering…
I’ve seen women who have had children and in their before and after pictures they have nice flat bellies. My question is, have a lot of women had surgery to get rid of the “flub” from having kids?
I am lucky and have mostly avoided stretch marks, but I do have that little extra flub in my belly. I’m working out with a personal trainer 2x a week and then running 1-3 times a week…about 4.25 miles each time.
I was wondering that when I do lose weight if that will go away? I want my flat belly back!

Replies

• suzitkd
    suzitkd Posts: 110
    Options
    I'd love to know too! I've had twins - things don't look good! Lol! I would also consider surgery, but I know that it takes a lot of recovering from. I did post a thread to see if anyone had tried any other skin firming therapies such as the RF therapy, but no-one who had replied :( Would love to hear what other people have done?
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    I know that doing a lot of different ab-toning exercises has helped me. You do need cardio and such to burn the fat, but you kinda want something there to offset loose skin and what not. So keep up with the running, that will help burn the excess fat, and make sure you are doing varied ab exercises (not just crunches or situps), and that should help! You are doing great!
  • Reisse62
    Reisse62 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    From what I understand and I am hoping to prove(smile) if you lose the weight slowing(1-2 pounds a week) and do varied ab work that you will find yourself with a flat stomach. Give your self a year after the last of weight is off and you will know if you still want surgery...my guess is you will not.

Good Luck!