Hello From New Jersey

Options
Amuggsy78
Amuggsy78 Posts: 33 Member
Hi All,
I'm 32 and a wife and mother. My friend suggested that I join this site, and I like it so far. I'd like to get a few more friends so we can all be each others cheerleaders! I don't have a problem logging my food and I can usually do pretty good with following the plan but I have NO motivation to exercise. I've always been sedentary and now with my daughter, fibromyalgia, and tendonitis in my wrist it's even worse. I have no desire to work out and no energy to follow through. Yes I know that if I get into the habit of exerciseing regularly it will get easier, I'll have more energy, and it will help with all my health problems... But I just can get started. :-( Congratulations to all of you who find the time and religiously workout. I have a lot of respect for those who do what I cannot seem to do. What are your favorite exercises? Whats the most fun and least like exercise?

Anyway, anyone out there want to be cheerleaders with me?

Replies

• kdudz
    kdudz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a mom from NJ too! Good luck on your journey!

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me, love having others for support and to help support them!
    My favorite exercises or should I say the exercises I do are my treadmill 2 times a week, cardio (biggest loser work out dvd's) 2 times a week and weights 2 times a week. Just start off slow. When I first committed to it I set goals for myself every week. The first week I set the goal to work out for 60 minutes for that week. And I did it, the next week I bumped it up and kept going, now I work out 5-6 days a week for almost 45 minutes each session. I did that with my water intake as well. Now I drink 100 oz a water a day no problems. And to think 6 months ago I barely would get in 32 oz through out the day!