Newbie Here

tulipskris
tulipskris Posts: 7
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. I am new here so I wanted to introduce myself. I only want to lose a few pounds but I still need the help. I want to be healthy but still slim. Many people say I am "healthy" now but to me I see fat and baby weight (is it still considered baby weight when he will be 3 next month?). My husband is a homebody and up until recently, I joined him. NOT ANYMORE. I am getting my active lifestyle back and he can do what he wants. I started this journey at 162 pounds (you're the only person I am being honest to about that by the way) and I am down to 148. I would love to reach 130 but will settle for 135. I am looking for friends to assist me with my goals.

PS I am such an addict to Jimmy John's and THEIR ADVERTISEMENTS ARE ALL OVER THIS WEBSITE! URGH, gonna be hard, but I'm determined.

Replies

• pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    ahhh baby weight... I have an 18 year old daughter that I am still trying to loose the "baby weight" from! Adding to my family a 2 year old isn't helping with the original goal from my daughter but I'm not much higher than I was originally - I also used to be VERY active - now - all I want to do is chill and sleep - I'm whipped out all the time - I am hoping this site helps me gain som focus so I can eat better, get more active and keep up with my son! This is day 1!!!
  • I did the same thing - my daughter is 16! My son will be 3. I was just reading your introduction post. Do not wait to start. If you track your food today, you will know what to avoid in the future. For example, I had NO IDEA my Jimmy John's lunch was my entire calorie intake for the DAY! I won't be doing that again! I'm looking forward to this journey and I will friend you so we can motivate each other!
This discussion has been closed.