Hi everyone!

Options
I thought I'd take a few minutes to acquaint myself with the lovely people of MyFitnessPal, but before I get to really know any of you, let me tell you a little bit about myself.

Let's start with those pesky numbers people seem to want to know;
I'm roughly 5'8", weigh somewhere between 195-210lbs (scale batteries went dead, haven't picked up replacements yet), I'll be 30 in roughly 35 days and at the moment I'm writing this post, I'm not doing much to improve my health, but that is all going to change here in the next few days.

I got the MFP Android app yesterday (6/15/11) and will be using it to track just my basic information over the next few days to get the hang of doing so and from what I've seen and experienced in less than 24 hours has me excited. The app is very easy to use and I have no doubts that it will prove invaluable to helping me achieve my fitness goals. Once I'm more familiar with the app and my own eating habits, I plan on starting the 'Beach Body Insanity' workout which I hope will also help get me off the cigarette habit as well as poor diet.

I'm not really sure what else to say here so I'll end this post by saying I'm glad to be here, and I'm looking forward to getting fit with the rest of My (new) Fitness Pals!

Replies

• yorkeyg
    yorkeyg Posts: 7
    Options
    welcome aboard
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You're gonna love it here! Everyone is so friendly and encouraging!!!! Go day by day, work hard, and be determined. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • cathys01
    cathys01 Posts: 221
    Options
    Welcome. You will find lots of support and motivation here at MFP so take advantage of it. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Friend me if you like.
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me, love having others for support and to help support them!
  • Flyingjester2k1
    Flyingjester2k1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Rock on! :D and if you stop.. i'll tazer you *nods slowly and seriously*
  • brittanydittman
    Options
    welcome :o) im sure you'll enjoy all the support you come across on here! best of luck to you! :flowerforyou: