Hello Everyone heres to a happy healthy new YOU

Options
Hello everyone my name is Kevin and I am new to this site also, well new to the forum section we will say, I have been using the site for about 2 weeks now, My wife and I am both members of this site, we are using this as our motivation, we have completely cut out fast foods and are starting to eat healthier although sometimes it can be a bit expensive, we both work in office jobs so our lunch consists of you guessed it the smrt one , healthy choice, lean cusine daily blah blah blah but we kind of have no other choice, the last thing i want to do is mess up what we have got going just to get something that may taste better, anyways we are also working out almost every day, she is a member at the local Urban Active and me i have begun doing P90-X again, and may i say i think its harder this time then the previous time i did it, when i started out i wieghed 176 and now i am weighing in at 173 i know it don t seem like a lot but i have to say getting over that hump from 176 below has been the hardest thing, i am no means overweight but i could stand to lose a few pounds and inches, i want to get back to where i was when i was in the military around the 160-165 and cut, i do have a question i put how much ive lost but my tracking bar still shows 0 lbs lost, i havent been able to figure that out yet, if anyone wants to talk add me as a friend because we are all going thru this together

Replies

• amberlee2011
    amberlee2011 Posts: 129
    Options
    Hi Kevin! I'm in the same boat as you and your wife. Just two weeks in on this site and also work and office job and do the lean cuisine thing. I also completely cut out fast food but allowing myself one restaurant night a week, if I choose (but still tracking what I eat). I just started the 30 Day Shred but not sure if it is something that I will be able to do EVERY day. Just taking it day by day here. I am at 192 and would like to be 130.
  • tg025880
    tg025880 Posts: 42
    Options
    yea we have decided to completely cut fast food out and hit up a sit down restraunt on the weekends , you have to allow yourself some fun time sometime lol
  • Jreneewright
    Options
    hey kevin!! welcome to you and your wife!! sounds like you guys are being very disiplined!! maybe i can learn from you! if i knew how to tell you to fix your weight counter i would but im a computer dummy!!

here for support if you need it tho!! im good at that! :-)
  • Missy8856
    Missy8856 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi, I also have been using the site for about 2 weeks. I also work in an office and really got tired of the lean cuisine meals. We have a refrigerator, so i bring food i can fix that is healthy. Salads, veggies, fruits and leftovers. If you do not have access to a refrigerator you could also pack a small cooler to bring.
  • tg025880
    tg025880 Posts: 42
    Options
    i figured it out lol finally yay yea the lean cuisine meals are the easiest cheapest ways to get by