Protein Suggestions

Options
tony2009
tony2009 Posts: 201 Member
Hello,

I have been working out with weights and cardio for some time now and have been looking for a little more results from my lifts. I used to take whey protein after my workout, simply because it's what a friend told me to get. Now after I looked I've notice a lot of different kinds. I'm looking to gain muscle loose weight.

All suggestions are welcome! Thanks in advanced!

Replies

• dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Pea Protein powders are good too...they're also gluten, casien, and whey-free.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I use Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein after work outs. I prefer the whey to others, but I honestly dont remember why. When I started taking it I researched and found whey was best for me. ... and it works well.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • tg025880
    tg025880 Posts: 42
    Options
    i use the optimun nutrition whey protein the dark chocolate i think is what its called they sell it at GNC
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I use Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein. Its not expensive (approx $15) and only 4 carbs per scoop, with 26 protein per scoop. I like to mix this with an Ultra weight loss shake (Slim Fast or Equate). Super yummy and I get 36 g of protein with 5 g of fiber and minimum fat and carbs.
  • JustBill
    JustBill Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I like GO LEAN breakfast cereal, I think it's like 14g per cup. Then Tuna is a great source of protein at lunch. And I like Muscle Milk as a protein drink, although I'm not in love with the calorie count in contains. And then boneless skinless chicken breast at dinner. That gets me plenty of protein in a day.