Updated Before/After

Options
I hope i did this link right.. here is my updated before/after (well during i have 12 left)

BeforeAfter92708.jpg

Replies

• tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I hope i did this link right.. here is my updated before/after (well during i have 12 left)

BeforeAfter92708.jpg
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!!!! :noway: Way to go!!! Keep up the awesome work...:flowerforyou:
  • tanzmamma
    Options
    YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!!!! :noway: Way to go!!! Keep up the awesome work...:flowerforyou:

Thank you :smile:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Outstanding...after only a year! Look, you have a cute little waist now! Keep up the good work!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    You look great. Seeing these pictures keeps me going. Thank you for sharing them. I cant wait to be able to share mine in about a year Im hoping. Congrats on losing all the weight.

Connie
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    only one word will do

WOW

00020164.gif
  • tanzmamma
    Options
    LMAO thanks everybody.... it sure does feel good!

Now ... get this last 12 off me, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    wow what a big difference,,, good job!!!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Like my friends like to say to me

woohooo sexy mama lol
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!!!
    Fantastic job!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you girl!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

I am so proud of everyone here. You are doing a fantastic job!

:heart:
    -Tami
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!

Want to share how??
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    YIKES, Check you out!!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!

*whistles at the HOT MOMMA*

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jillb2727
    Options
    Good for you!!!!
    There is nothing that tastes good enough as losing 88lbs must feel!!! :wink:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    You've done AMAZINGLY well!!!! Congrats!!!! I hope all the people starting out see this to show what can be done!
    :flowerforyou:
  • tanzmamma
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!

Want to share how??

SURE.... at the beginning i worked out 6-7 days a week... .... now I just work out about 5 days a week and I have counted calories/fat since Oct 2007.

It's all about what you put in, and what you work off, really! Stay active watch what you eat. CHEW up healthy calories not empty ones. Find exercises you enjoy and keep moving!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    How many calories did you stick to? As more weight came off, did you lower the intake of calories?
    I definitely need to start a work out plan.

I've only been at it for a month - I am doing well but I've been in this cycle before and I don't want to get out of the habits that I am forming now.

I am very excited for you - it inspires me to keep it up.
  • tanzmamma
    Options
    How many calories did you stick to? As more weight came off, did you lower the intake of calories?
    I definitely need to start a work out plan.

I've only been at it for a month - I am doing well but I've been in this cycle before and I don't want to get out of the habits that I am forming now.

I am very excited for you - it inspires me to keep it up.

When I first started out last year, I was doing WW the points plan. I KNOW WW works for many people but for me I was losing SO SLOWLY that it was hard for me to stay motivated. So I started counting calories and fat. The first few months I would alternate my calories daily. I'd do 1600 cal one day, 1400 cal the next, 1600 the next, 1400 the next.. etc etc. I kept my fat below 30-35 a day. I kept it that way up until I started using this MFP site. Now my calories I consume vary depending on how much I burn off that day with exercise. If i DONT exercise.. it only allows me 1200 calories in order to keep losing my 1.5 a week.

Now that I'm at the end my weight loss has slowed down BIG TIME. I'm OK with that.. obviously my body is OK where it is lol. But I REALLY want to hit that goal of 164 lbs. Hopefully by Xmas I will get there :).
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.

I too have tried WW and I cannot justify $15 or $20 a week and the hour of my time to lose 1/2 or Zero pounds. It wasn't for me.

I have been at 1440 or less calories daily. I kinda played around this morning to see if I lowered my goal (meaning losing even more) by 10 pounds to see where the calories were and it seems even with that it's ok it'll just take a couple more months to hit the finish line. I am almost scared to lose to quick (been on that roller coaster too many times) so I am sticking with the 1400 (trying to stay below it but not less than 1200)

I am cheering you on......

Go Tanzmamma, Go Tanzmamma, Hey Hey
  • tanzmamma
    Options
    I didnt go to WW meeitngs I had the books from a few years ago and was doing it on my own but still.. was losing too slowly. But I have another friend on WW who is doing great!

It's really about finding balance for what works for you, everybody is different and I have tried this SO many times before... in both healthy and UNhealthy ways.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!