MONDAYS! argghhhhh!

Options
So far, this Monday is bad, bad, bad!

I woke up at 2:00am and couldn't go back to sleep thinking of all the paperwork I've got to get done-so I got up and worked until 5:00am, then went back to sleep until 6:30am.

Woke up, ate breakfast, went to dress to go out for a ride, and realized I hadn't put my shoes out to dry since the torrential deluge that washed out the Triathlon on Saturday :grumble: .

So, threw shoes in the dryer.

Shoes get dry--go to get on bike, realize my riding gloves weren't hung to dry from Saturday either :angry:

So, now the gloves are in the dryer.

And, I sit here waiting as the day wastes away for all my stuff to dry.:ohwell:

I hope this day gets better!!

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    So far, this Monday is bad, bad, bad!

I woke up at 2:00am and couldn't go back to sleep thinking of all the paperwork I've got to get done-so I got up and worked until 5:00am, then went back to sleep until 6:30am.

Woke up, ate breakfast, went to dress to go out for a ride, and realized I hadn't put my shoes out to dry since the torrential deluge that washed out the Triathlon on Saturday :grumble: .

So, threw shoes in the dryer.

Shoes get dry--go to get on bike, realize my riding gloves weren't hung to dry from Saturday either :angry:

So, now the gloves are in the dryer.

And, I sit here waiting as the day wastes away for all my stuff to dry.:ohwell:

I hope this day gets better!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I always try to think of these moments as God's way of either making us stop, or keeping us safe.

Some may think it is silly, but I always picture the boulder rolling onto the road, just at the moment I would have been there without intersession.

Have a good day shore!

000202C0.gif
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I always try to think of these moments as God's way of either making us stop, or keeping us safe.

Some may think it is silly, but I always picture the boulder rolling onto the road, just at the moment I would have been there without intersession.

Have a good day shore!

000202C0.gif

I agree with her, sometimes things were just meant to be delayed
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays!

:grumble: I've always hated it when someone said that:laugh:

Hope your day gets better Ms. Shore!

:heart:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I hope your day has improved, Shore!:flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    mondays.png

44118.png