Ripped in 30 week 4 v. Week 3

Options
i have almost given up on completing ripped in 30, thanks to week 3 workouts. I hate them with a passion. They seem much mre difficult and i dont even burn that many calories. Is week 4 any better? Please tell me it is better :grumble: I dont want her to innovate so many new moves, as long as she gives me a nice workout. I think she really went crazy with week 3.

Replies

• kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Week 3 workouts seemed the toughest to me and I LOVED the week 4 workouts! Just hang in there and remember that you will only be doing that workout for one week and you'll be done with it and on to something new! Good luck to you!!
  • shellshell43
    shellshell43 Posts: 116
    Options
    Curse CURSE CURSE that duck walk!!! I stopped doing them because I was going to blow my knees out if I did them anymore after day 4 and I don't have that problem with any other move so far. I did another squat move instead. I just started week 4 yesterday and it is much better..hang in there, you're almost there!
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm SO glad you asked this question! I just did Week 3 for the first time yesterday and HATED it. Half of the moves I couldn't even get in to (and I'd been doing fine up until then). I don't want so many crazy moves, just a good hard workout like before. I don't know if I can even suffer through a week of it, but I'm definitely going to try. :grumble:
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    Everybody, thanks so much for your feedback! I did Week 3 for 3 days. I just don't see myself going back to it again. Circuit 1 has too many knee intensive moves. That running man cardio in Circuit 2 is way too stupid for my liking. Circuit 3 seems just plain dull. Kudos to all of you who could bear it for an entire week! :explode: I will move on to Week 4 and probably come back to week 3 later if I feel like being a nice girl. Else I'll do Week 1 and 2 to complete my "30 days".
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Curse CURSE CURSE that duck walk!!! I stopped doing them because I was going to blow my knees out if I did them anymore after day 4 and I don't have that problem with any other move so far. I did another squat move instead. I just started week 4 yesterday and it is much better..hang in there, you're almost there!

AHHHHHH the duck walk!! SO hard and all I could hear was knees cracking!!