Proof is in the pudding...

Options
Texas_Nana
Texas_Nana Posts: 92 Member
Okay, not anymore! The proof is in the fact that I, (former couch potato) just completed Week 9, Day 3 of the Couch Potato to 5K program! I can run 30 minutes nonstop.

To all of you thinking about doing the program but afraid it's too hard or won't work, let me assure you it is so worth your efforts. I encourage you to just devote 3 days a week, for nine weeks to your health. It goes by so fast and you will be amazed at what you can do!

I didn't wait until I lost the wait.. I was a bit worried about what people would think about a fat lady trying to run, but I was more worried about staying fat and the fact that I couldn't climb a flight of stairs without my heart racing and pounding.

I won't kid you, it isn't the easiest thing I've ever done...but nothing worthwhile ever is... it does feel so rewarding to be on this side of the program...today is your day to take that first step!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!