Does anyone eat when.....

Options
I eat when i get nervouse. I'm getting weigh in ,in 2 days and i know i did really good (no junk and lots of exersice) but now I'm nervouse and all i want to do is eat. It's as if I;m not suppose to win at this. I do good but then 1-2 days before i set myself up to fail!!! Why do you think i do that???

Thanks everyone :flowerforyou:

Replies

• monne
    monne Posts: 24
    Options
    I eat when i get nervouse. I'm getting weigh in ,in 2 days and i know i did really good (no junk and lots of exersice) but now I'm nervouse and all i want to do is eat. It's as if I;m not suppose to win at this. I do good but then 1-2 days before i set myself up to fail!!! Why do you think i do that???

Thanks everyone :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Boy this is a vicious cycle. I find by weighing more often - it keeps me more focused on my goals. I know everyting says don't do that but I am too impatient to wait and when I see a tiny loss I am pushed harder to keep going. I keep in my mind that weight flucuates greatly so I am careful and realistic.

When I have a craving - I try to drink 16 oz of water - it seems to fill me up. I was told by a friend to smell an orange - that it would kill a craving - I will try it next time.