We broke up :(

Options
2»

Replies

• mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Men may say they aren't going to date, women too but ultimately it's just a lie. Why would one person deny themselves a relationship with someone to not have the freedom to have one with someone else?
    easy enough, don't want drama, can't trust the opposite sex, afraid to put your heart on the line again.
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Men may say they aren't going to date, women too but ultimately it's just a lie. Why would one person deny themselves a relationship with someone to not have the freedom to have one with someone else?
    easy enough, don't want drama, can't trust the opposite sex, afraid to put your heart on the line again.

I actually told him its unfair for us not to date other people... I don't want to sit around and wait for a relationship to happen with him if its not. It's probably too early to be thinking about that kind of stuff, we've been broken up for about 5 hours. But what can I say, we love each other terribly.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options

I actually told him its unfair for us not to date other people... I don't want to sit around and wait for a relationship to happen with him if its not. It's probably too early to be thinking about that kind of stuff, we've been broken up for about 5 hours. But what can I say, we love each other terribly.

Good for you!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Sorry that you're going through this. It's tough, and it sucks...no doubt! Take the time that you need to heal but try to not let this derail of the all POSITIVE things in your life, including being here and getting healthier. :flowerforyou:

((HUGS))