I love looking at everyone's pictures. Anyone here lost 150-

Lizshouse88
Lizshouse88 Posts: 81
edited September 28 in Success Stories
I am on the road to losing 200lbs. I would love to see pics of someone who started out close to where I am and met their goal. I have only lost 14lbs so far so I don't have any progress pictures lol

That title didn't put everything in - It is supposed to say anyone lost 150-200+ lbs

Replies

• vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    I havent yet but Im workin on losing close to 100 :) I would love to keep in touch so we can help support eachother!!! Good luck!!!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    I have!! I have some photos posted on my profile so you can see before, along the way, and now. There's even one when I was at my thinnest during this long road, but I've gained 30 since that - so my current photo is the most accurate of today.

It's totally possible!!! It takes dedication, time, a few slip ups, and stamina! MFP is a *great* source of support!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    That is my goal (213 pounds). I have reach 94 pounds lost so far.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    That is my goal (213 pounds). I have reach 94 pounds lost so far.

WOOHOO!!!!!! Amazing accomplishment!!
  • I have!! I have some photos posted on my profile so you can see before, along the way, and now. There's even one when I was at my thinnest during this long road, but I've gained 30 since that - so my current photo is the most accurate of today.

It's totally possible!!! It takes dedication, time, a few slip ups, and stamina! MFP is a *great* source of support!

WOW! 265lbs is fricken amazing :) haha if I lost that much I would weigh 106lbs. My goal weight is 160. Maybe more depending on what I look like when I get close to that weight. I have ALWAYS been overweight and I think I may look strange if I get too thin. Plus, I like having SOME love handles :)
  • Raceylee
    Raceylee Posts: 3
    You guys are all amazing! Congrats!
  • MarthasMum
    MarthasMum Posts: 26
    That's amazing. Such an inspiration. I've got so much to lose it;s very daunting.
  • Josephine237
    Josephine237 Posts: 72 Member
    MochaMixAZ...You are my new super hero! You are truely beautiful and what an inspiration. I pray I can do what you've done. I plan to give it my all.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    I have lost 187 pounds .
    here is my before
    tamiportland22006.jpg

and a now

dress2.jpg

you can do it too!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    check out he black team. I think we have 2 members with 150 plus. and Tamtastic lost 135

MFP works:drinker:
  • I have lost 187 pounds .
    here is my before
    tamiportland22006.jpg

and a now

dress2.jpg

you can do it too!:flowerforyou:

That is amazing congrats!! Do you have a lot of extra skin? Thats like my biggest fear about losing weight. I'd almost rather stay fat than have extra skin :) What did you do to get rid of it?
  • Tamishumate
    I have extra skin... cant you see it??:frown: I hope you look at my muscles first , then notice the skin, if you do, you will know that I have done something amazing and am now a healthy , happy , thin person who has muscles and some extra skin, which is a whole lot better than the person in the before picture..... dont let it stop you , and dont worry about it, it is what it is. :drinker:
  • I have extra skin... cant you see it??:frown: I hope you look at my muscles first , then notice the skin, if you do, you will know that I have done something amazing and am now a healthy , happy , thin person who has muscles and some extra skin, which is a whole lot better than the person in the before picture..... dont let it stop you , and dont worry about it, it is what it is. :drinker:

haha no I dont really see the extra skin. I guess you're one of the first couple ppl i've really talked to that lost a LOT of weight and looked so thin afterwards.. extra skin is like a phobia for me -- cuz im not upset with my body right now and I feel like the weight loss wont seem so nice if I have extra skin after its all over with.
  • arewethereyet
    I have extra skin... cant you see it??:frown: I hope you look at my muscles first , then notice the skin, if you do, you will know that I have done something amazing and am now a healthy , happy , thin person who has muscles and some extra skin, which is a whole lot better than the person in the before picture..... dont let it stop you , and dont worry about it, it is what it is. :drinker:

:love: I love Tami's muscles:love:
  • I have extra skin... cant you see it??:frown: I hope you look at my muscles first , then notice the skin, if you do, you will know that I have done something amazing and am now a healthy , happy , thin person who has muscles and some extra skin, which is a whole lot better than the person in the before picture..... dont let it stop you , and dont worry about it, it is what it is. :drinker:

I thought they were muscles, not extra skin (I re-read my comment and I wrote it completely wrong - sorry about that).... thats why I asked if she had any cuz she looks so toned up :)
  • Tamishumate

haha no I dont really see the extra skin. I guess you're one of the first couple ppl i've really talked to that lost a LOT of weight and looked so thin afterwards.. extra skin is like a phobia for me -- cuz im not upset with my body right now and I feel like the weight loss wont seem so nice if I have extra skin after its all over with.

Here is another picture :
    dress1.jpg

inner arms has the skin.

and take my word for it, the weight loss will still seem so nice... it will. I would have NEVER thought I could wear this dress when I weighed 330 pounds, even if I did find one that fit me, I was a size 28 , I am now a size 6, TRUST ME, The weight loss seems so nice!!!
  • Tamishumate

:blushing: thanks dear!!

dress1.jpg

inner arms has the skin.

and take my word for it, the weight loss will still seem so nice... it will. I would have NEVER thought I could wear this dress when I weighed 330 pounds, even if I did find one that fit me, I was a size 28 , I am now a size 6, TRUST ME, The weight loss seems so nice!!!

Wow you are a great inspiration because I too wear a 26/28. I weigh 356 now after losing 14lbs. I would LOVE to be a size 6! My goal, though, is to weigh about 160 and/or wear a size 10. I might think differently down the road, but right now I just can't imagine myself any smaller than that :)
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    in a perfect world I need to lose 150 pounds. 160 would be better! I admit I was a little worried about the extra skin thing too. Rather that then all the fat. Congratulations to those that have lost the weight. What an inspiration!
  • arewethereyet

dress1.jpg

inner arms has the skin.

Wow you are a great inspiration because I too wear a 26/28. I weigh 356 now after losing 14lbs. I would LOVE to be a size 6! My goal, though, is to weigh about 160 and/or wear a size 10. I might think differently down the road, but right now I just can't imagine myself any smaller than that :)
    '

I just want you to know the amazing thing about Tam. She is loving and helpful. She is not thin but healthy. This girl runs 5ks 10ks (right Tami?) and has been on TV and I think a magazine article. (as have a few more Tami's on here. What is it with that name? :laugh:)

To me she is the best example of doing it all right. Sorry if I embarrased you Tam, but you amaze me girly:love:

One step at a time we can change our thought processes and change our lives. You may end up with some extra skin, running a 5k with one of your children!!

OR you may be one of the lucky ones who doesn't have the extra! I am so excited to see your progress:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!