New here and Loving this great site/app!

ActionLaura
ActionLaura Posts: 5
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hello my fitness peeps! I stumbled into this site through a website that recommended this app and I must say it's been GREAT! to see everyone is working towards achieving similar goals. We are all in this to become healthier and happier people. I was not aware how much information there is in this site from your BMI to reports ect.... I thought it was only a food diary! I have lost 30 lbs as of this week and now that I have become a member I believe more weight will be dropping! I now can fit into my size 7 pants which if I can remember last time I was able to fit in this size was in the 7th grade!!! I have not been in the best shape of my life, until NOW! I look younger, healthier, tons of energy and determined to go after my goals! Go Getter! I am now cooking at home and try to incorporate veggies, tons of water and healthy food. Working out is a must! I hike, run, kickbox, Zumba which i love! I just purchased the abcoaster which im still trying out, no abs yet but hopefully i will see something in the next 4 months! I will post a pic once I get there! I also endulge in a hershey kiss or rasberry sorbet just limit myself in going further. Anyhow I can always use friends, so if you want request me and we can motivate each other I have great recipes to share! ~Laura~

Replies

• olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Congratulations on your weight loss! I thought this was only really a food diary tracker when I first signed on, too. As soon as I got my first friend on here, I have been completely motivated to lose this weight finally!

Welcome to the site, and good luck on your continued progress :smile:
  • Welcome to the site..

I'm pretty new here too, but it's a great motivator.
    Congratulations on the weight loss though. Thats some achievement!! :)
  • Thank you :smile: Yes, there are lots of people in this site to motivate you and inspire you! I see you have lost weight too. Keep it up! You can do this!!! :) One of my many favorite quotes: "As strong as my legs are, it is my mind that has made me a champion (Michael Johnson)
  • Yes it is! Thank YOU MyBabysMamma :smile: It started with one simple change. We need to focus where we are going and not what we fear. Anything is possible! Keep striving you will get there :wink:
This discussion has been closed.