new to myfitnesspal

Options
Hi everyone my name is Michelle and I am from Gainesville Florida. I am 38 and the mother of 3. I have been married for 20 years. I am an oncology nurse at the veterans hospital and I love what I do. The older I get the harder it seems to lose weight. With that comes the aches and pains which I love to say comes with age, but I find that my health and mental status are declining more than I want to admit. My weight used to not bother me to much but now it seems to nag me everyday so I have decided to try and do something about it. I would love to hear from anyone who feels the same and maybe be a support for each other. My personal email is tigrfanatic@yahoo.com, or we can keep in touch here on this site. Good luck to everyone.

Replies

• tigrfanatic
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Michelle and I am from Gainesville Florida. I am 38 and the mother of 3. I have been married for 20 years. I am an oncology nurse at the veterans hospital and I love what I do. The older I get the harder it seems to lose weight. With that comes the aches and pains which I love to say comes with age, but I find that my health and mental status are declining more than I want to admit. My weight used to not bother me to much but now it seems to nag me everyday so I have decided to try and do something about it. I would love to hear from anyone who feels the same and maybe be a support for each other. My personal email is tigrfanatic@yahoo.com, or we can keep in touch here on this site. Good luck to everyone.
  • angkinna
    Options
    Hi Michelle My name is Angie and Iam from Dade City Florida, I am 33 years old and a newly wed, We want to have children but the doctor says I must loose at least 100lbs. Depressing.. I know I am overweight, but to be told you can not have the one thing you want the most......So i am looking for support! Good Luck to you! I am starting my diet tommorow so I started my fitness pal today! My personal email is angiehardin74@yahoo.com. Lets Keep in touch!:cry::cry: