JillianMichaels.com - Is it worth signing up?

Options
So there`s currently a deal to save on membership JillianMichaels.com on Health Deals.. (http://offers.healthdeals.com/deal/1726/up-to-67-percent-off-membership-to-jillianmichaelscom/national)

I was thinking of signing up but was wondering if anyone is currently a member.,. if so would you guys recommend signing up?

Thanks a bunch! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I had a free 30-days so I signed up....canceled right away. It's basically MFP, but you have to pay for it. Also, if you're a vegetarian or have any food allergies, they don't take that into account in the meal plans they provide and there's no way to change that....basically you're supposed to eat what they tell you, regardless of dietary restrictions.
  • rcpayton
    rcpayton Posts: 90
    Options
    I had it for about 6 months and really liked it. But, in all honesty, MFP is just as good if not better. Plus, its free! The only thing I do miss are Jillian's blogs and tips but I still get her tips via Facebook and she does free Podcasts. What I like better about MFP is that it seems more interactive and a little easier to log foods and exercises. Only been here less than a week so Im sure I havent even utilized all of the features fully yet.