Just Dance 2 for Wii - Sweat Mode question!

Options
JDRBT
JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
So my guy and I have been doing this pretty much every day for AT LEAST 30 minutes, and we always pick the sweatiest ones!

But today I started doing Just Sweat mode by myself. I put it on "tough" but what exactly is it counting when it counts "sweat"? I was half way full with my sweat-o-meter when I felt nicely warmed up, but barely breaking a sweat. I did 1 extra song just because it made me feel like I was getting a solid work out in. (Granted, I've been known for OVER working on my workouts so I'm learning to practice "balance in all things".)

But what exactly are is the "sweat-o-meter" counting? Just arbitrary "sweat points" or is it an attempt to count calories? I just used "Dancing; general" to log my dancing calories.

Anyone researched this?

Replies

• lockeduprestrictions
    Options
    I think it measures the effort. The problem with that is that the Wii remote can only measure the movement in that hand, so if a song uses your feet a lot instead of your hands the Sweat level will be lower.
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Sounds like I'm better off using "dance general" than the "sweat" counter as a calorie count or anything like that.