New and looking for friends!

DontThinkJustRun
DontThinkJustRun Posts: 248 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
So I've lost 130 lbs over 4 years, maintained it for about 6 months and then regained 10 lbs over the last 3 months. I'm trying to work my way back to maintenance before those 10 turn into 100!

I'm a psuedo health nut, but enjoy my endulgences and am an exercise nut! I run, strength train and do yoga. I'm currently training for a half marathon (my second) and am hoping to do a full marathon next year.

I'm new to myfitnesspal and would love some friends for support. Add me!

Replies

• :smile: hi there,
    stay on top of it and you'll start seeing those results again... ! welcome back to the world of fitness living!
  • glamroxjax
    glamroxjax Posts: 87 Member
    welcome! Add coming your way!
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    I lost over 125 in the past. I had baby two and now trying to lose the weight I gained from baby 2 and going back to school. I think once you have lost a significant amount of weight. to regain any is hard to swallow, 10lbs feels like 25. Good for you for catching it quickly
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Welcome aboard! Just did my 5th HM and I'm doing my first marathon this fall. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Welcome to MFP. I joined about a month ago and have already lost 7 lbs. You'll get to goal in know time. Adding you as a friend.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Hi and welcome you will love MFP, I have sent you a friend request.
  • abet89
    abet89 Posts: 1
    New and looking for some encouragement! Add me please! :)
  • DontThinkJustRun
    DontThinkJustRun Posts: 248 Member
    Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.