food question

Options
if i eat junk food, and i stay within my calories, i'll still lose weight, right?
for an example, i just ate cream cheese and ritz crackers. not the best food choice, i know but as long as i stay within my caloric allowance, i'm ok? what if i'm using my exorcise calories for this?

Replies

• shahrazad990
    Options
    if i eat junk food, and i stay within my calories, i'll still lose weight, right?
    for an example, i just ate cream cheese and ritz crackers. not the best food choice, i know but as long as i stay within my caloric allowance, i'm ok? what if i'm using my exorcise calories for this?
  • GodlessCommunism
    Options
    Yep (you've got to stay within fat, sugar and the other stuff as well). That's what I like about doing it this way, you can make a mistake here and there and make up for it later in the day. The Redemption Diet!
  • lowsam
    Options
    I think you're okay. I haven't cut anything out of my diet completly, and i have lost a lot of weight and am still losing. I do exercise a lot, though. You just have to be sensible about it. It's all about portion control. Don't eat a whole batch of brownies (well not too often, anyway :wink: ), and make sure you are eating lots of other healthy foods as well to balance out your day. A little bad here and there shouldn't hurt you too much. Well, it doesn't for me, anyway. Hang in there! It will start to come off.

Lisa