Looking for MFP people in Central Arkansas...

Options
Hi, I have been using MFP since April and just become addicted to it...This is the easiest life change I have ever made. I am looking for people around Central Arkansas to help inspire, and be inspired, to share recipes and idea...Friend me if you are interested...Thanks.

Replies

• mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    greetings from Little Rock. My wife and I have been on here since about April and have found it very useful.
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I've been using MFP for a few months now and although I don't log on as much as I'd like I still watch what I eat and exercise as much as I can. I currently live in Benton, it's about 16 miles west of Little Rock. I took up running for a little while and I still try to do it when I can just with my work schedule it's hard to get the time aside. I'm tempted to join an MMA school, looking into a few places right now. Good luck!!!!
  • mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey Wayne,
    I believe that WestSide MMA opened a place in Benton. I used to train with those guys and they are top notch. Both of the owners have great credentials on paper and in the ring. One of the owners ,Roli Delgado, was on "the ultimate fighter" for I think season 8. they also have great teaching styles and its a fun class.

Mike